Ramadan Mubarak! (Updates)
- Khatam Al-Quran and Dua will be done at Taraweeh
on the night of Wednesday, June 29, 2016 inshaAllah.
- Zakat- Ul-Fitr is $7 / person of the household.
Zakat-Ul-Fitr needs to be paid before the Eid Salah.
Boxes for both Zakat-Ul-Fitr and Zakat-Ul-Maal
are kept in the masjid.
Please refer to the Zakat-Ul-Maal Calculator App
for basic guidance and consult the scholars for any clarifications.
- Masjid Ul Haqq encourages brothers to make I'tikaf in the
masjid in the last 10 days of Ramadan.
- All 5 daily prayers are held in congregation at the masjid at 228 N Ellsworth St, San Mateo (Jumah is held at the hall at 100 N Ellsworth St., San Mateo). For up-to-date Iqamah timings, please visit www.masjidulhaqq.org or download the yearly Iqamah schedule at http://masjidulhaqq.org/images/_masjidulhaqq-sanmateo-iqamahschedule-2016-2.pdf or download the Iqamah Timings Free iPhone/iPad App localMosque (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/localmosque-free/id609447420?mt=8)
- Taraweeh (20 rakah) will be prayed daily after Isha inshaAllah. Iqamah for Isha is at 10:10pm inshaAllah.
- Street Parking is available. Kindly be courteous and not disturb/block the neighbors. (Please do not stand in the driveways after taraweeh and disturb the neighbors late at night)
- Remember to supplicate (make dua) for the entire ummah.
- Iftaar & Dinner will be provided everyday in the month of Ramadan. (May Allah reward all - Aameen). Please also sign up to sponsor an iftar in the masjid on any day in Ramadan. Contact Br. Java or Br. Farun in the masjid.
- During Ramadan, the back section of the mosque will be reserved for the Sisters. Sisters entrance will be from the front of the mosque. Brothers are requested to use the side entrance from the driveway.
- Please donate generously in this month (and every month). The masjids around you are a part of you and need your support and help. Goal for 2016 is $80,000 to cover yearly operational expenses. With 80 families at a suggested donation of $1000/year, or only $85/month for the house of Allah.
Ramadan Mabrook to the entire Muslim Community! May Allah accept our prayers, fasts, recitation, taraweeh, dhikr - Aameen
Narrated Abu Hurairah (ra), the Prophet (saws) said,
... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven.
Masjid Ul Haqq
228 N Ellsworth St., San Mateo