- Confirmed taraweeh tonight and first fast tomorrow (June 18) InshaAllah
- Masjid Ul Haqq, San Mateo adheres to the Islamic principle that Islamic lunar months begin and end based on the confirmed, verifiable sighting of the new crescent moon. Thus, Ramadan 1436H is scheduled to start the evening of Wednesday, June 17, 2015. Please look for updated announcements on our website or join our masjid group for email announcements:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/masjidulhaqq/info
- All 5 daily prayers are held in congregation at the masjid at 228 N Ellsworth St, San Mateo (Jumah is held at the hall at 100 N Ellsworth St., San Mateo). For up-to-date Iqamah timings, please visit www.masjidulhaqq.org or download the yearly Iqamah schedule at http://masjidulhaqq.org/resources/islam/masjid-ul-haqq-2015-iqamah-schedule.html or download the Iqamah Timings Free iPhone/iPad App localMosque (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/localmosque-free/id609447420?mt=8)
- Taraweeh (20 rakah) will be prayed daily after Isha inshaAllah. Iqamah for Isha is at 10:10pm inshaAllah.
- Street Parking is available. Kindly be courteous and not disturb/block the neighbors. (Please do not stand in the driveways after taraweeh and disturb the neighbors late at night)
- Remember to supplicate (make dua) for the entire ummah.
- Iftaar & Dinner will be provided everyday in the month of Ramadan. Kindly sponsor an iftaar/dinner for the community. The sponsor signup list is on the notice board in the masjid. (May Allah reward all - Aameen)
- During Ramadan, the back section of the mosque will be reserved for the Sisters. Sisters entrance will be from the front of the mosque. Brothers are requested to use the side entrance from the driveway.
- Please donate generously in this month (and every month). The masjids around you are a part of you and need your support and help. Goal for 2015 is $30,000 to cover yearly operational expenses. Individual suggested donation is $300/year (only $25/month for the house of Allah).
Ramadan Mabrook to the entire Muslim Community! May Allah accept our prayers, fasts, recitation, taraweeh, dhikr - Aameen
Narrated Abu Hurairah (ra), the Prophet (saws) said,
... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be
Masjid Ul Haqq
228 N Ellsworth St., San Mateo